Saturday, November 30, 2002

Posting today from the library . . . I'm trying to haul around about 20 books for research on 3 papers. I wish I could run into one or a few of my students right now, so that they can see how easy they really have it! grin. I hope I can get those interlibrary loan books in time for the paper. WHY do I not anticipate situations like this?! I should have been ordering interlibrary loan materials 3 weeks ago. :-( Oh well, it's not like my whole paper depends on these particular books, but it's nice to have as many choices as possible when selecting sources for papers. But hey! I should be congratulating myself because ONE of the papers I'm gathering sources for is not "due" until March! It's the paper I'm presenting at the Conference on College Composition and Communication titled "Looking to Lorde and Daly: When It's Not Okay to Be Silent in Feminist Rhetorical Theory."